B15 Sentra Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^^ only reason you shouldnt get one is of the following:

1) dont really know what is for
2) probably dont care to have it
3) CANT AFFORD IT spite its inexpensive price tag.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just placed an order for one... question about install.... What is the metal cross bracket for on the back of our engine that connects to both sides of the car? it looks like a sway bar....it'd be easier to install if I took that off, is this necessary?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^^ You should be able to do everything with the hood up and just reaching in.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hear you guys talking about the Gen 2, but I have seen posts for a Gen 4. Is this kit from the same guy? Where can I find what kits are available my 05 SpecV?

·
Registered
189 Posts
franklinsb15V said:
I hear you guys talking about the Gen 2, but I have seen posts for a Gen 4. Is this kit from the same guy? Where can I find what kits are available my 05 SpecV?
maybe you are seeing Faktion gen 4 and Axxtion gen 2 they are different producers of sts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hate to do a three year bump, but has anyone heard from Axxtion? I tried emailing him to see if I could pick one up, he said 30 days until they come in, and never heard back to my emails after that. Anyone know if his email changed or anything?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am currently out of stock. I have moved to a larger building and have added a couple of new CNC's but I'm still getting them set up and organized. Hopefully in 6 to 8 weeks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have 3 CNC Mills. The Mitsubishi CNC I machine the STS's on has been down for 6 months and the repair guy still hasn't gotten it running. He keeps chasing boards, and then disappearing for three weeks. I bought a Mori Seiki lathe with a Fanuc Control for a good deal from him previously and he said he works on Mitsubishi also so i gave him a shot and now i'm into it, but this is killing me. My 2 Fadals are locked in to aerospace jobs that i've got and I need to keep those going. Hopefully the guy will get the Mitsubishi CNC going after the 1st.

axxtion

41 - 57 of 57 Posts