B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*REVELATION MOTORSPORTS* Official Sponsor Thread

3K views 54 replies 19 participants last post by  drkd11 
#1 · (Edited)
I have talked to Eddie over at Revelations and it was a very positive conversation.
here it is in a nutshell:

You do not have to call him. I already talked to him, and i will keep in touch with him. I introduced myself and he was very glad that I had called him.
We talked for a while about Team Shift and who we are and what type of club we are.
I told him about our last attempt to get sponsored by Cerritos Nissan and how they pretty much dropped the ball big time on us.

We are going to meet again for a lunch meeting next week before the August 6th meet to talk about the offer and what we can offer him.

So far this is what is going to happen, and I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE THAT CAN SHOW UP TOO THIS, TO SHOW UP!!! :D

August 6th (meet at Revelation)
2:00pm
Might have a BBQ and drinks.
He want to know how many people/cars will be going so that he can make Stickers for our cars. (will talk about this when Him and I meet). He want to try and have them printed by the day we show up.

Eddie and I are going to talk more about the sponsorship offer in out lunch meeting next week. So far the offer is that he can get us what we want for our cars at cost (which is an awsome deal) Revelation is an all around tuner shop, they sell from Alrams, audio systems, to performace parts and wheels. In return we advertise for him.

Here is the list of people that said are going to show up. we need more!

1. Drkd11
2. blue_specv
3. TheGhost
4. B15RED
5. henwon
6. Scratch705 (For sponsor meet, can't make that after meet)
7. Eastsidahboy (both activities)
8. Aliense-r
9. Stan873 (cuz i know where I'm goin')
10. Honda Crusher (i'm lazy )
11. Jeepers (he's lazier than me)
12 JIME2000 (IM DOWN TO GO IF I DONT HAVE TO WORK)
13. Got_ser (im also interested in that sponsorship)
im definately in...
14. Ares Dracofyre (If I got my new car by then, which I should)
15. Narcted. (He said he will probabley go)
16. BluAEoN (maybe)
17. mar oner
18. HerrRotSpec

See less See more
#52 ·
Ok, just got back. It was a realy fun meet. Revelation is awsome, and it will be nice to get some cheap parts! The place in azuza was OK, there was a ton of hondas and acuras, but us nissans and a neon(like 7 or 8 of us) showed them all what was up. The drive back was awsome with jose and carlos. I got some good footage of that. I will post up some vids as soon as I figure out how to get my camera connected to my computer...or if anyone has an extra fire wire card and camera laying around...haha

Who ever bought stuff at Revelation, post up what you got and how much you paid!

#53 ·
hey mark... whats the font called for the team shift logo??? i've tried searching for it but can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.