B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, there is a yearly charge of 450 a year to keep this site running. I am asking everyone to help chip in. If we had 10 bucks for 45 people that would do it. This is just a fast post because I actually have to leave right now. But whoever is willing to donate, please use paypal.com and send the money to [email protected] , if you don't have that account email me at that address and I will give you a address to mail it too. We have 2 weeks. This will pay for the UBB to combine all the sites onto it as well. No split costs. This will also help pay for stickers, license plate frames for the sites, and what not if we get more.

Anyways. People who do donate will get a free stickers from b15sentra.net, also will be added to a page which i will make that has a list of people that donated and how much. Just make sure when you email me or paypal me you give me ur name, user id, etc so I can announce you. Thanks again........

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Sounds good

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

1 - 3 of 3 Posts