B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my resonators from Hott Exhaust Hott Exhaust 2 24" resonators......they are 20" bodies with 2 inches on either side of pipe.......2.25" inlet and outlet, 2.5" perforated core, 4" round.........total with shipping was 130 bucks.......not too bad at all.........should be here next Tuesday and put on the car shortly after that.......i can't wait.......finally i can get my car quiet for the first time since it was stock......and i can get rid of that damn raspiness at the top end

Late,
Daniel

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
how hard is it to chop up a exhaust and install a resonator ( i have the magnaflow cat-back, so i really don't want to destroy the great stainless construction, thats why i ask.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all you need Haris is a cutting tool and a good welder;)......my exhaust is aluminized anyway so it really doesn't matter to me a whole hell of a lot :D.....you can also buy stainless steel resonators from this site......i bought alimunized b/c i don't have any need to buy SS......but that's just me

btw.......car seems to be turning out rather well.......you still need to come down to Philly :D

Late,
Daniel

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
Sunburst03 said:
all you need Haris is a cutting tool and a good welder;)......my exhaust is aluminized anyway so it really doesn't matter to me a whole hell of a lot :D.....you can also buy stainless steel resonators from this site......i bought alimunized b/c i don't have any need to buy SS......but that's just me

btw.......car seems to be turning out rather well.......you still need to come down to Philly :D

Late,
Daniel
yea well i got a new job so i had some extra money for mods. all i need now is a JWT C&F, 75 shot, konis and eibachs, khumo MX's and a RSB and i can finally stop modding this damn thing and get a RWD sports car for the summer only!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts