B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know what you guys think of this antenna ?http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=530319&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=168423&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=169809&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=464167&FOLD ER%3C%3Efolder_id=464167&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=166979&bmUID=987262475048

Hmm I cant seem to get the UBB code to work with this URL.
Anyways, just copy paste.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd, no mods yet. Ghetto Grill on its way.
SpIcEz.com

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited April 14, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
It just brought me up to the main page no antenna was shown....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Me toooo...

Usually those url's on online stores won't work by cutting and pasting the links. You need to provide the product info, part #, etc. so we can search for it.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GRR
problem isnt the URL its teh Message board, it adds %20%%% and stuff to the url when I post the message.

Anyways here is the info.
www.canadiantire.com

Part# 0350571

------------------
SpIcEz.com

·
Registered
816 Posts
Product #: 0350571 Product Features

Fits most Nissan and Datsun vehicles

Three section, pillar side mount

Extends to a maximum of 35", and comes with 73 1/2" of antenna cable

Made of stainless steel and is chrome plated

I guess a retractable antenna is better than the one we have now but will this fit on the car? It says that it's a pillar mounted antenna which I assume to mean that it's supposed to be mounted on some special bracket on the A-pillar.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, good point RadiumJohn, I'll have to look into it.

I went to one Canadian Tire today, but they didint have it in stock, and I didint feel like buying it without seeing it first.

BTW, Thanks for posting the pic and info, I shoulda donne that in the first place :))

------------------
SpIcEz.com

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Why don't you get like a Trenz billet style antenna???? that's what I got and it looks pretty good,,,and they are about 18 inches long not like the whip we have on....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree, the Trenz Billet ones are really nice.

I might buy those too, I was just looking for something more accessible. Something I didint have to order.

BTW, Sentra Stylin' your calipers, you painted them red right ? I want to paint mine too, now that they are new, before they get too dirty. Im still not sure which color though.

------------------
SpIcEz.com

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr_SpIcEz:
I agree, the Trenz Billet ones are really nice.

I might buy those too, I was just looking for something more accessible. Something I didint have to order.

BTW, Sentra Stylin' your calipers, you painted them red right ? I want to paint mine too, now that they are new, before they get too dirty. Im still not sure which color though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep I painted them,,,I'd suggest that you do them as soon as possible so you don't get all the rust and corrosion on them they look really good when your finished....You can check how I painted mine on my website,,,for further info.....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 9 of 9 Posts