B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how in the heck do i get those wheel covers off? i tryed to pry them off but it acted like it wanted to break. anyone got any suggestions?

------------------
Car:
2001 Sentra GXE
Mods:
yea right

Hey look thats me :) boy ant i a cute one?

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
I'm not familiar with the GXE wheels, so I might be wrong. Try removing the wheel first before trying to get the covers off. They might be held on by the lugnuts.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ stuff
Seeking SOHC VTEC once again...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Does the GXE have hubcaps?????

damn I gotta get to the dealer and check out the GXE a little bit better.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
60 Posts
When I first picked up my car, I didn't notice that one of the covers was scratched and bent up already. So I got it replaced by the dealer and they had to remove the lug nuts first. So you can't just pry it off, take the nuts off first ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea It took an hour to remove all four tires and take off the covers to add my new ones! but hey! in a ricer eyes i've gained 5 hp!!!

------------------
Car:
2001 Sentra Blackout GXE

Horepower mods:
Tinting +1hp
Chrome Wheel covers +5hp
Custom Front Plates +1hp
Still badged -7hp

www.virtualdesk.net
buy my software so i can buy more mods!!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
all newer model cars have hubs that you have to take off the wheel. only the el cheapo walmart dubs slap on.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey, watch it - some people on here have el cheapo Walmart hubcaps... :D

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit my site! If it were any cooler, it would probably be illegal.

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all good Samo. :) The last rim and tire upgrade I just priced was around $1300.

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
all newer model cars have hubs that you have to take off the wheel. only the el cheapo walmart dubs slap on.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now thats what I put on!!! I'm wanna be a super ricer when i grow up<coff>.. actually i'd rather send money are motor parts than wheel parts. lata my ni

------------------
Sentra IRC server @ sentra.mine.nu port 6667

Car:
2001 Sentra Blackout GXE
Horepower mods:
Tinting +1hp chrome Wheel covers +5hp
Custom Front Plates +1hp
Still badged -7hp

·
Registered
778 Posts
see, now samo knows how to sport it, sorry bout that first thing man. but down here in hawaii, its just played wrong. you usually see walmart dubs on 5 colored cars with flags and reflectors all over it. if you know what a jeepney in the phillipines looks like, i see its children on the road. oh yah, and the hybrid racing stickers on those cars too. nismos on civics, spyders on hardtops etc. but its all good.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey SAMO is a good sport about it at least,,,besides if he got rid of those hubs we couldn't call his ride "the ghettoblaster" anymore :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sinner:
yea It took an hour to remove all four tires and take off the covers to add my new ones! but hey! in a ricer eyes i've gained 5 hp!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn you gotta be hitting at least 200 horses by now ;)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
123 Posts
wheel covers

i have taken them off before, all you have to do is loosen the bolts with the tire kit that is found in the trunk with the spare tire. Also becareful when you take them off to put the bolts on immediately without moving the tire, if you do it is no big thing but make sure that the wheels are in place

·
Registered
94 Posts
Around the Va area I thought that the GXE comes with 15" alloys. Well good luck on your hubs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts