B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get this out of here so I can put in my new sub, and an having trouble getting the stock sub out of there. Does anyone have pictures of this being done, or possibly just tell me how they did it? I tried searching, but was unable to find any info on this.

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
Theres two bolts I think on the passenger side of the trunk divider wall and three bolts behind/beneath the seat cusion that hold it on. There also the harness behind the plastic trunk wall cover that needs to come off. Sorry no pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming that you will need to remove the rear seat cusion to do all of this from what I see. Thanks a bunch for the info.

·
Registered
773 Posts
You do need to take out the seat to take it out. I just took mine out so its still fresh in my mind on how to do it.

1-To take out the bottom seat of the car just pull up, there are 2 hook holding it down, both of them are in front, one on the left side one on the right side. The bottom seat come off as an whole one part.

2-To take out the back part you must take out the passenger side first. To open the passenger side, from the trunk on the right find a wired hook hidden inside the side pannel of the top right. Once you pull it the passenger seat should come down. (not many people know the passenger side fold down) :rolleyes: Once the back is folded there should be 2 screws holding the seat.

3-Once the passenger seat is taken out you must unbolt part of the rear driver side seat to take out the sub. There should be 3 screws that hold the sub box to the car. Unbolt it and take it out.

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
I removed it without fully removing the passenger seat. I removed the lower cushion but was able to leave the passenger seat back in while still removing the sub box.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was surprised at how tight those nuts were.

I'm guessing I needed to apply like 200 ft-lbs to break the nut in the seat crack.

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
Salem_MA_SpecV said:
I was surprised at how tight those nuts were.

I'm guessing I needed to apply like 200 ft-lbs to break the nut in the seat crack.
LMAO it was hard for you to bust a nut in the crack.... :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts