B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using one of Flying Ordie's pics for reference:

the ashtray below the cubbyhole to the right of the lighter, is there anyway to get it out? I lost my CARB sticker for my CAI through there, as well as some loose change overtime. (There is a slit below the ashtray big enough for things like coins/sticker to slip through when placing something in there for those who haven't experienced it) I also wonder where the stuff goes when it slips through there.

Any help is appreciated!

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
pull on it.............hehehe....there might be a button u can push on it in the middle after pullin it out

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
pull it out as far as it will go and if you look there is a metal piece holding it in. all you gotta do it press down on the metal piece while pulling and it slips right out. if you cant find the sticker then you will have to pull up the trim piece and will most likely find it

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't believe I didn't notice the push button *rollseyes* so the ashtray wasnt enough, so I took off the cupholder/shiftboot piece. Still couldn't get it, so I tried chopsticks :) Couldn't get a grip. Then noticed the screw on the side of the long piece console, took it off, bend back the plastic side, and got my hand in there. Got my sticker, and found some air mile coupons for Shell (exp 2002 haha) as well as a business card. No money though :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts