B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I saw that alot of you have the front plate removed..... this might sound stuipd but could someone tell me how exactly to remove it?

·
Registered
831 Posts
LOL. Please tell me you dont mean the front licsence plate? Its like 2-4 simple screws you undoor. Get a phillips head screwdriver out and SHAZAAM its gone ;) but first check with your local and state laws , I am sure if it was mounted on your car from the dealership then you probably needed it in your state. Removing it from visability may be illegal :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'd rather have the plate than holes in my bumper

·
NISMO R-TUNE
288 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
dude u should def take it to the shop for something like this, I mean it's a mindblowing "un"-install... its not something you can just easily do... you need a screwdriver!!:p
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah ya i got it.... i thought it was like complicated without looking at it...

btw i have black so the hole dont really show up.... it looks alot better without the plates... but thx

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
This should be a sticky...it gets a Excellent rating from me...LMAO :D

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
ive never really understood why some states require front plates when others dont..the only possible reason for the front plate is for a ticket..is it THAT hard to walk around the car? gheeze..talk about lazy.lol. i would love to take off that stupid front plate but NYPD would be on my @$$ with tickets

·
Registered
45 Posts
i can't believe someone had to post this question.......LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dam man.... ya i guess i deserve to be made fun of, but I seriously did not look at it before i asked the question..... so ya.... have a great laugh....

ya i'd be laughing too...

·
Registered
242 Posts
mrknowitall said:
Luckily mine didnt have one, but it did have a tag in the trunk. I have no holes but if you look close you can see some placeholder spots behind the paint where your supposed to drill. I never thought I'd say this but: Thank you Georgia state law!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
mrknowitall said:
black car pwns for the lazy man... I will one day fill those holes, but that's the day my hood, bumper, and fenders get painted. You really can't see the holes. I forgot they were even there :eek:

·
Love it or leave it...
453 Posts
Okay, dont laugh at me like the guy who started this but has anyone tried and sucessfully filled/covered the holes that are left from the front plate? Mine arent that noticible but I know they are there and it drives me nuts...

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
body shopppppppp... thats wut I'd do anyway, u may be able to do it yourself, but I sure as hell know I couldn't...should be very expensive either way, if ur good with paint and fabrication, then do it yourself...

*edit* im sure u could find plugs that would fit or are made for that, but it wouldnt look as clean

·
Registered
166 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
black car pwns for the lazy man
haha yea right u gotta clean black cars every damn day,
u can see every little scratch and spec of dirt or water drop on them.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
-speechless- I attached my front plate just to put my customized plate with my last name on it. Don't need a front lic plate just like GA.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts