B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 04 SER. normally when i press lock on my remote, it locks the car with a loud beep sound and turns off the light inside the car. but right now...it still locks the car..but the beep sound is gone and it doesn't turn off the light. is there something wrong with my wires?

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
niser said:
i have a 04 SER. normally when i press lock on my remote, it locks the car with a loud beep sound and turns off the light inside the car. but right now...it still locks the car..but the beep sound is gone and it doesn't turn off the light. is there something wrong with my wires?
It will not beep, but still lock the car, if one of the doors (any) is not firmly closed. Check all your doors.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Could just be a problem with a door sensor too. But I guess you'd figure it wouldn't go off when you turned the key either. I'd let the dealer figure it out since it's an 04. :) I turned off the beep a long time ago and don't miss it, but I can see the problem with the dome light not going off. I'd just switch the light off permanently till it gets fixed. GL The more I think about it, the more confused I get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts