B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... They put me in conservative and I'm not sure that's right... I even called and asked them if my mods were mild or not and they said it's not... What do you think??? I have--

CAI, Header, Downpipe, Cat-back, BS Removed, KS Relocated, AFC-II, X-drilled/slotted/plated Rotors, Underdrive Pulley, Heatshield Gasket, CF Hood, Xenon bulbs, and Nissan shoulder pads (I know, I know)...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make it quick... the only thing they had open when I signed up today was the SER field (Yellow, row J)... The Orange was filled...

Sidenote-- Ya like my friend Wanyes' Eclipse in the Ad??? I still keep telling him that he should call them and try and get some cash or something for using his car in thier ads but he's dumb...

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
stay conservative... once u go mild ur gonna compete with all the cars with body work and full kits etc.... ill be there im conservative also with my mods.. I/H/E/X-S rotors/wires/optima/17" xpress/progress springs/system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.