B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to put on a factory spoiler on my XE as it didn't come with the vehicle when it was bought.

I went to Alan Graham Motoring Accessories in Van Nuys, CA a few days ago and they quoted me $375 for the factory spoiler, painted, and installed. Is this a good deal? Any advice, recommendations, etc.? I appreciate all help.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Wow!!!, thats alot!... Hey i got an SE with a spoiler, If you want...we can trade trunk lids, I want to install another spoiler... :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for some reason to me it looks like that spoiler on the b14 isn't the same on the b15, i might be wrong, it just looks different...

·
Registered
63 Posts
jbruin152 said:
for some reason to me it looks like that spoiler on the b14 isn't the same on the b15, i might be wrong, it just looks different...
The spoilers are different. I told them what year Sentra I had and they sent me the correct spoiler.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
jbruin152 said:
I'm looking to put on a factory spoiler on my XE as it didn't come with the vehicle when it was bought.

I went to Alan Graham Motoring Accessories in Van Nuys, CA a few days ago and they quoted me $375 for the factory spoiler, painted, and installed. Is this a good deal? Any advice, recommendations, etc.? I appreciate all help.
Try...

Courtesy Nissan

They might have a better price for you, and you can always call them, they're pretty cool to talk with.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i saw the replica rear spoilers thing, looks appealing since i'm a 17 year old with a limited wage-earner budget. is it same quality as the original? anyone who has ordered this have any idea? thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts