B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone had any problems with their rear seats not staying locked? my driver side rearseats won't lock. but the one behind the passanger locks. when i pull on the release latch in the trunk for the right rear passanger seat it clicks but the driverside rear seat doesnt.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I find I really have to slam the driver's side one to get it to latch. The passenger side one closes a bit more easily.

I don't like this since my amp is mounted on the back of the seat and I don't enjoy reefing on it...

------------------
2001 Sentra SE+PP 5 speed Canadian model

G

·
reefing on it? Is that a Canadian thing? hehe.

I've only pulled down the backseats twice, but I didn't notice any additional effort required by the drivers side.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In Production.)
- Hotshot CAI (In Production.)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I haven't had a hard time opening or closing my rear seats. I know you guys are gonna kill me, but I folded them down to put a box for my roommate's bed in there, and I had the box spring and mattress ontop of my car! Hehe....it was only less than five minutes there, and she paid me for it too.

The only thing I noticed that was a pain was the seat belts back there as you are closing them, but I guess you get that sometimes when they are in the way.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Marvin,,,

A boxspring and a mattress??????what the hell was wrong with using your car as a moving truck......that poor Sentra Just think of the offense that poor little car went threw when you was strapping them to the roof,,,it must have cried it's poor little headlights out....shame on you,,,,,,,,
J/K
marv...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited February 05, 2001).]

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Yikes, I know man!! I felt her whimpering the whole time, and I told everyone in the car that I felt really bad for her. Gosh, I'm a sucker for my car, I have to baby her wherever and whenever I go anywhere. How can a car make someone so involved in cars??

I checked out my rear seats again, and they seem to be working just fine, if anyone wanted to know.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
841 Posts
To chinoworld:

Nice screen name, where did ya get the idea?
jk

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/PP Granite, Manual,
20% Tinted Windows, Alpine CDA-7965
Unit, PPI PC6600 Amp, Custom Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
That "stiffening tunnel" they have running between the rear seats and the trunk really limits what you can shove in the back. I did manage to get a sink and vanity in there though with some very creative placement and bungee cord on the trunk lid.

------------------
2001 Sentra SE+PP 5 speed Canadian model

G

·
I think I have opened the trunk a sum total of 5 times. I've only put something (groceries) in it once!

I usually put whatever I am carrying with me in the passenger seat for convenience.

More interesting stats. The back seat has only been used once, by 1 person. The rear doors have only been opened maybe 6 times (when I wash the car.)

Hahaha...I guess I don't really need a 4 door car, eh?

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same problem. I just pushed the knob in all the way and folded the seat back up. You don't have to slam it, but you stil have to be a little firm with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.