B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I make a turn their is a bang that comes from the passenger side rear door that sounds like metal against metal. do I need to take it to the dealer? if I do do I have to take off my mods to get it fixed? or will they say they voided my warrenty or tell my parents they are illegal
thanks

------------------
all your base are belong to us

·
Registered
778 Posts
did you drop your car? cause if you did the spring could have been installed upside down. but other than that, im totally clueless. the dealer is the best way to go. its free, take advantage of it. peace.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus2K1Sntra:
when I make a turn their is a bang that comes from the passenger side rear door that sounds like metal against metal. do I need to take it to the dealer? if I do do I have to take off my mods to get it fixed? or will they say they voided my warrenty or tell my parents they are illegal
thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on where exactly the noise is coming from. Do you have anything modded in the suspension? If it's coming from stock parts, then I wouldn't take off your mods, just head to the dealership and tell them what's going on. If you do have aftermarket springs or something, then I would recommend that you put stock back before you go. You might even notice that the problem goes away. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it is the door becasue when I shake the door it makes the sound but the supension is stock anywaze
thanks guys I will take it their this week

------------------
all your base are belong to us

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus2K1Sntra:
I know it is the door becasue when I shake the door it makes the sound but the supension is stock anywaze
thanks guys I will take it their this week

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good deal man, I would take it in the dealership as soon as you can. You shouldn't have a problem. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts