B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, above my front tires and back about 4 feet there are tons and tons and thousands of small paint chips. I'm going to the dealer on monday and I would like it if ANYONE who has a 2000-2001 Sentra of any kind who also has this problem to say so by replying to this topic. I wish to have them fix for me and everyone else for free by showing them it is a serious problem.
Regards,
~Mike~

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
hey man.. Check out the "cheap paint" under the "general discussion" I seem to think Radium was the worst. Check out your warranty. Be prepared to dial the 1-800-nissan #, you'll get a case # and they will call back and tell you to F yourself. You can then go to arbitration. Good luck. I've been there on another topic.

Al

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans
Car partly remanufactured
(Sarcastic comment)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have major difficulties removing tar and all from the sides. Its pathetic that the Nissan can't make some mud flaps for the front on the SE with the perf. pack. I am sick of cleaning it. I suppose we could go arbitrage. For now I just keep the tires from spinning.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got the Jade SE, and the only paint problem that I have occured is when a stupid freshman's parent hit me with her minivan! There were some scratches on my bumper that I got out with touch-up paint.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Hey Artem: I'm going to Oxford this weekend. My daughter lives there- just moved. Where's a good dealer - hopefully North of Ral/Dur area. That would be nice to know if I need one in my proposed many trips there.

Thanks
Al

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
560 Posts
I know two dealers: one in Raleigh, another in Greensboro. The one in Raleigh is by far not the best to go to (real pain to get an appointment, which is a killer for a grad student). I bought the car from Greensboro, so they sort of love me there, so I go there when I have to. If I hear anything about some other place you'll know about it.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Thanks for the info Artem.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts