B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wanted to let u guys know that i'm putting my bmw xenon lights on my car this week. i'll also try to take the ugly amber plastic out while i'm at it. and later on, i can prob build a kit out from it for you guys to buy
forget about those fake bulbs, spend 200-300 and ull be able to get urself some real xenon lights...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
really? keep us all posted if you some how figured out a way for the yellow lens to come out. $300 for bulbs? wouldnt HID be alot better? just a little bit more money.... but $300 for bulbs just doesnt sound right

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Hotshot header and CAI on the way!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xenon is hid... 300 is not just the bulbs. it's headlights (without amber), xenon bulbs, and ballast.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
what about the transitor thingy???

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
where di you locate the set?????

cause I can't find a junkyard that has any wrecked bmw's,lexus,audi,or mercedes

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
92 Posts
$300 that is dirt cheap!!!!!

where did you find HIDs so cheap the HID conversion kit for the focus costs around $1200, just the standard Halogen/Halogen euro spec conversion kits are $350

------------------
FocalJet.com
TEAM Mid-Atlantic

I Love Nissans
Drive a focus

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's not a kit. i have to custom fit them myself. still trying to figure a way to mount the bulbs now. lol....

if u guys want to remove the amber peice, just use dremil to cut between the clear pastic and the light, then u can just pop off the amber peice of plasic. and glue the pastic back together when ur done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts