B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SLEEPER_V said:
whats a shark?
Technically, it is THE FASTEST Autocross car in the country. It won A Mod last year at Nationals. A Mod is the class they use to base all PAX on. It's PAX multiplier is 1.000, all other classes are idexed based on THIS CAR. :eek:

Also, At that event, I got 2nd in OVERALL PAX. 1st place was the shark.
This little Civic is coming along well.... tonight we drop it another 3/4"....hehe

**EDIT** The car is NOT a CRX. I don't know why they listed it as that. It's a 1989 Civic Si hatch

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the only car faster than me in the PAX times. :

*edit* Damnit, slower than Matt :p

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
I have so much to work on as far as autoX..

august 28th will be my last event on my car until i buy new azenis and get my suspension squared away.. I drove it last two events ending up last place in STS :D

on bald tires at that.. i learned the importance of tread last event :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you on Azenis right now? And they are bald? If you're in the rain, you're screwed....but they are okay on the dry surfaces. Steve and I made a dumbass mistake at the 1st divisionals of this year....on Friday, there was a practice session, we ran about 34 passes! Didn't think to rotate the newly bald front tires (couldn't see it because of the camber and drop, the outside looked fine) and we raced the next two days in the event in the rain. We kept wondering why the tires were so sheeitty, and when we got home and changed the tires out we wanted to kill ourselves.

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
T- What's up brother...really nice times!!! :D

Steve as well of course...!!! :D

but

I am confused as hell...

It mentioned Steve running a Civic and you running a CRX...is this a mistake or did I miss something while I was gone last week???

P.S. Marriage rOcKs and you are NEXT LMAO :cool:

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
Tony I said:
Are you on Azenis right now? And they are bald? If you're in the rain, you're screwed....but they are okay on the dry surfaces. Steve and I made a dumbass mistake at the 1st divisionals of this year....on Friday, there was a practice session, we ran about 34 passes! Didn't think to rotate the newly bald front tires (couldn't see it because of the camber and drop, the outside looked fine) and we raced the next two days in the event in the rain. We kept wondering why the tires were so sheeitty, and when we got home and changed the tires out we wanted to kill ourselves.

THese were my heatcycled RE750's you can ask david how bald my tires were.. I essentially had slicks on the front.. and since this isnt really a soft compound.. it was simply sliding everywhere.

I have a set of Azenis coming to me for free in a month.. I will likely use these for Auto X only.. suspension is on my list of TO DO items for next season..

I just starting consulting jobs for computers and for painting.. so likely i will be making enough loot to buy some jic's or at least some koni's and springs.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tony I said:
**EDIT** The car is NOT a CRX. I don't know why they listed it as that. It's a 1989 Civic Si hatch
Matt- yeah, I don't know why they listed me as a CRX. The registration for the event was strange, we had to mail it in with a check, the first time I've done registration like that. So, Barb is treating you well?? lol I'm super glad to hear everything's going well. Did you install the exhaust? lol! Planning to race ever, or is that marriage thing not as good as you thought it was 5 minutes ago? LMFAO j/j bro....and yeah, I'm probably next....

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cortrim1 said:
now thats funny. you better keep your pimp hand strong in the 04 :p
Don't worry Mike, it's not going to happen anywhere near 04 :p

·
Immature Tough Guy
5,671 Posts
Tony I said:
This is the only car faster than me in the PAX times. :

*edit* Damnit, slower than Matt :p
I found a video of this thing terrorizing Knights Castle earlier this year, with Geoff Zimmer piloting. I need to get it uploaded, along with our own autox videos, which is hours worth of footage dating back to the end of last season.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NO SHEEIT Steve. :rolleyes:

How can we get those videos online?? Maybe someone on here knows how? We have a lot of good racing footage just begging to be seen! lol

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Wow, only 2 cars in STS! :eek: In Milw last weekend there was 25 cars in STS. Only 70 drivers total, once again last week we had 200. Damn it would be nice to run in a small group every so often.

We had a A mod running with us. It was husband/wife driven. The wife took natl champ last year in it. Unfortunatly becuase of the lack of suspension her back got all screwed up and they had to sell it.

Good luck at Natls. I can't wait to see how you, and my friend Colin match up in the cheater cars! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts