B15 Sentra Forum banner

9161 - 9180 of 9201 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
I can't believe this thread is still going....Is there nothing else to do on this forum?

·
Army Of Me.
203 Posts
I've just started forum'ing (is that a thing?) over at MyG37.com and thought of this place. Looks like JP is still around and a few other OG's. Anyone else?

Me and my wife moved to Kansas City about a year ago, built a house about two months ago and have a daughter due any day now. So basically, we're poor. Good times!

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I check in now and then to ban spammers. I still have the wife's '03 GXE, but it's been demoted to crappy weather duties. I didn't even bother taking the snow tires off this Spring.

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Yes so many, but with those wasted hours came friends that I still talk to today. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I wouldn't have bought my SE and found this site.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
Yay! Another (mid year) raise at work :grin

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
LOL. Where is everybody?
Finally going on vacation next month again. My last one was fun. Keep hitting stuff on the bucket list. Almost posted here a few months ago when I saw an SE, but it was awful what they did to it....
I still have the Honda Fit, now at 130K and true to its name fits everywhere I try and park in KC. What parking problem? :D

I know there are a few photo lovers here (maybe still here).
This is a snap from 2 weekends ago with my newest toy, an 11-16mm Tokina for my Nikon. Interior shots with that thing are incredibly wide and no fisheye! :)
Hello....Is it me you're looking for? by Dawn, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Great shots!

I'm on my 4th week of my 3rd year of my 2nd Masters. Only 47 weeks to go!

There's not much activity around here anymore. The youngest B15 is almost a decade old.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Still hanging in there. Just replaced plugs, rotor, cap. 142K miles. Still running fine. I have 150K miles on the Forester. Both great vehicles for sure. Sentra is more maintenance free but then its not as complicated as the Forester.

·
blah......
757 Posts
wow I surprised people still visit this forum.

seems to be pretty dead.

anyways.. this has been my ride for close to 3 years, retired from the Navy 3 Months ago, moved back to TN and hopefully will have a job overseas in Taiwan starting in February if they finally get the contract signed....

·
blah......
757 Posts
Nice..

Ive got 45K on mine, bought in Feb 2013.

Ive done a few mods

COBB AP w/Panda Tune
COBB Intake
Levels Performance FMIC
COBB Downpipe
MBRP Cat-back Exhaust
COBB Symposer Blank Off
COBB Shift Plate
COBB Sport Springs
COBB Rear Swaybar
Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV
FRPP Shifter
25% Tint

·
OT Slut
1,308 Posts
Nice..

Ive got 45K on mine, bought in Feb 2013.

Ive done a few mods

COBB AP w/Panda Tune
COBB Intake
Levels Performance FMIC
COBB Downpipe
MBRP Cat-back Exhaust
COBB Symposer Blank Off
COBB Shift Plate
COBB Sport Springs
COBB Rear Swaybar
Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV
FRPP Shifter
25% Tint
Only thing I don't have on this list is a BOV. I wasn't a fan of the sound. I had decided to switched to boomba after having a forge and forgot how much of a pain it was to install and just said fcuk it and went back stock.

I only have 21k on my st3 but i'm having a problem now that when i go over 14 lbs of boost I get an interference sound. ZI'll hopefully be figuring it out this week.

9161 - 9180 of 9201 Posts