B15 Sentra Forum banner

9141 - 9160 of 9201 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Already counting down the days to the Daytona 500. Have no hobbies other than racing nowadays.
Me, too. I'm running an iRacing league to cover the offseason.

·
5,575 Posts
Awesome. For some reason I've never been good at racing games, so I haven't even attempted iRacing yet.

Guess I have about 3 months to actually be productive in the weekends...

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
No, there was a real spam posting I just cleaned up.

Oh, I got a couple computer pictures for you. I know you always get a kick of seeing the computers I've built.
Yea..I do

My life is boring nowadays, couldn't add much by posting more anyways.

Traded in my Veracruz for a loaded Dart Limited. Nice little car for the money and 33 mpgs even with my wasteful driving habits.

Dart forums remind me of this place 10 years ago. Vendor fights and rampant fanboism.

Already counting down the days to the Daytona 500. Have no hobbies other than racing nowadays.
Probably not a hobby..but I am going small game hunting this year, after a 50 year hiatis. Just nice walking the fields. We have State gamelands like 12 miles from my house. I bought a clay bird thrower. Didn't get to use it yet.

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
Hello Everyone! good to see some of the OGs still posting here. I stop by once every few months or so to see who is still here. Kind of crazy how long its been.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmmmm.....

11 Years here & I'm around "10" posts or less.....

Pretty much just like flipping thru "the pages", seeing what's going on....

Kinda like reading the morning paper & the "funny" pages......

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
My life is boring nowadays, couldn't add much by posting more anyways.

Traded in my Veracruz for a loaded Dart Limited. Nice little car for the money and 33 mpgs even with my wasteful driving habits.

Dart forums remind me of this place 10 years ago. Vendor fights and rampant fanboism.

Sounds like I need to pop by for a good ol' fashioned Oki-Drink-Fest, you sad-sack!!

·
5,575 Posts
Sounds like I need to pop by for a good ol' fashioned Oki-Drink-Fest, you sad-sack!!
Please do! Let me know anytime you're in town, but via text or call since no one checks this place anymore :)

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I hope the Sentra starts this morning.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
9K bonus and (disappointingly) 4.8% raise.

Raise should have been 7.1 % for me, as it has been the last 2 times, but this is a contract year, as I was told, and management does not get the full %.. Oh well, still very good :grin

·
Resident Geologist
12 Posts
Wow the forum is still here. First time I have checked in a while...and there have only been a few posts here since last check.

Don't remember the last time I posted anything. We got a new house a year and a half ago or so. We have a baby boy coming in a month or so. Daughter is growing like a weed and will be three in a couple of weeks. Job is going well.

Hope all are well that still hang around or stop by every once in a while.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Hey y'all.
Just got our "new" 06 Mazda 3 back from the dealer...we bought it in readiness for the sentra biting the dust. Now we both think the Sentra might outlive the 3 haha

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I hate taxes. That is all.

9141 - 9160 of 9201 Posts