B15 Sentra Forum banner

9121 - 9140 of 9201 Posts

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
How is the WRX doing scott?
It's doing fine, but not long for this home. I'm going to get a DSG GTI as soon as they are a little bit more available or I find one I want. Moved to Corning and work at home now, so the majority of my driving is going to be going back to Buffalo. It'd be nice if I got more than 24mpg when doing that.. heh.

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
What I did on Friday afternoon:

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Well we got back from Solo Nationals on Saturday, then went racing on Sunday. It was a crazy trip. Our car sucked a screw from the throttle body plate into the motor and toasted it on 2nd test and tune run. We ended up having to find other cars to drive. We both hoped into Miata's which to say do not drive anything like a built 240sx.

Here's us trying to find the issue at first.

Poor girl never got to be tested against the best.

what was supposed to be our competition.

What I ended up driving.

Overall it was fun. I ended up placing middle of the pact, which isn't bad considering I've only driven a miata once before and that was about 5 years ago.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
Unexpected Raise at work today :0
No one knew about this mid-cycle raise, which is something new. We always get out mid year evaluation, but the raise is based on end of year results. Now, I got this, maxed out at 7%, and I am still looking forward to another 7.25% at the end of the year :grin

·
Drift king
291 Posts
Hello Everyone! Thought I give this site another try as previous attempts rejected username. Glad I made it! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well!!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Me 3.
Believe it or not I stopped posting on the SubaruForester.com. Its a super forum....but I contributed everything I could in the last 8 years. I need to stop wasting time on the internet. And as per usual I had an issue or two with th emods..lol. What a surprise.
And its easy to keep up with this forum since there is only a post or 2 per day...lol

Hey Tex..wassup...

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
lol..OK its now at least 3.
and 2 posts a day is stretching it.
Me 3.
Believe it or not I stopped posting on the SubaruForester.com. Its a super forum....but I contributed everything I could in the last 8 years. I need to stop wasting time on the internet. And as per usual I had an issue or two with th emods..lol. What a surprise.
And its easy to keep up with this forum since there is only a post or 2 per day...lol

Hey Tex..wassup...
No, it was two. One of spam. :)
So you are saying my last was spam. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
No, there was a real spam posting I just cleaned up.

Oh, I got a couple computer pictures for you. I know you always get a kick of seeing the computers I've built.

#1 is my primary PC. #2 is my racing-dedicated PC. #3 is for old DOS and Windows 98 gaming.

·
5,575 Posts
My life is boring nowadays, couldn't add much by posting more anyways.

Traded in my Veracruz for a loaded Dart Limited. Nice little car for the money and 33 mpgs even with my wasteful driving habits.

Dart forums remind me of this place 10 years ago. Vendor fights and rampant fanboism.

Already counting down the days to the Daytona 500. Have no hobbies other than racing nowadays.

9121 - 9140 of 9201 Posts