B15 Sentra Forum banner

9021 - 9040 of 9202 Posts

·
5,575 Posts
Awesome, much more entertaining than this rain delay on the real thing. You a Smoke fan or just use whatever number's available?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
The car numbers are assigned based on iRating ranking per race. IRating is a proxy for your skill and is based on your finishing positions in a race and the overall strength of the field based on collective iRating.

I'm watching on my Tivo and am about 30 minutes behind live tv.

·
5,575 Posts
Cool, not too familiar with iRacing, but looks quite realistic. Gonna be a primetime Daytona 500. Hopefully can keep myself awake. Took kids camping and didn't sleep well last night.

·
OT Slut
1,308 Posts
2nd viewing of a nice house tomorrow. The price was reduced, and I am almost ready to put in an offer.
Everyone always said to not choose your house based on MLS pictures. The house we purchased I knew from the pictures before we ever walked in especially bc of all the pieces of **** we viewed prior. We were also fortunate enough to be the first people to view it after it went up 16 hours prior. What really helped us isthat the sellers were busy with other stuff so there were unable to show it to other potential buyers. Offer was accepted and we closed less than 30 days later.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
Bonus and raise time at work. Maxed out on both, and was awarded "key contributor award" bonus on top. Can't complain :D

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Just not meant to be. Hopefully better will come along.
Turns out the accepted offer was contingent kick out. So we just put in our offer to kick out the first. Should know something by Monday at 5. I am sure we pissed off the property realtor, as they asked to pre approve me themselves, and we are rejecting that request. My lender is pissed they even asked. I don't need my credit to go down a few more points because some jackarses want to see my finances. All they need to know is that MY lender is giving me the green light. This property is owned by that real estate company, so I consider giving them access to my finances a conflict of interest. They would know my maxes and could use it to help them bargain for more money. Bastards!

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I'd rather have the snow than then double digit negative temperatures.

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Bonus and raise time at work. Maxed out on both, and was awarded "key contributor award" bonus on top. Can't complain :D
same here, maxed out raise, got **** for a bonus. I only got bonused on 4 months of last year because the other project I went and worked on for the remainder of the year got shut down.

·
5,575 Posts
I just need to get this out, it's been about 10 years so here it goes.

****, ****, piss, god damn, mother fucker.

Whew thats better!

Where's the Tylenol?

My prior screen name got banned back in 2002 because I bypassed the swear filter......

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Where's the Tylenol?

My prior screen name got banned back in 2002 because I bypassed the swear filter......

lol..I didn't realize you were on here even in 2003. Either I forgot to look at your join date, or just forgot it in the last year or two, or I just didn't care, or all three..lol.

This freaking weather up here in Pa. is affecting what is left of my brain.

9021 - 9040 of 9202 Posts