B15 Sentra Forum banner

8941 - 8960 of 9202 Posts

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
When you tell her why you chose a silver bracelet, leave out the "45 years ago" part; just mention the "couple weeks after" part. :)
She is pretty much aware that its been 45 years ;) besides..its too late..she already has it. You need to be in here more to keep up with things.

Good to see you back..I thought some swamp creature got you. :eek:

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
When you tell her why you chose a silver bracelet, leave out the "45 years ago" part; just mention the "couple weeks after" part. :)
She is pretty much aware that its been 45 years ;) besides..its too late..she already has it. You need to be in here more to keep up with things.

Good to see you back..I thought some swamp creature got you. :eek:

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Tomorrow and Saturday I will be here. Here being Mid Ohio Sports Car Course for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Yeah I got one of those love taps early on too. Though, it was an elbow to the beak in my sleep. Oki got married, eh? Call me sometime!

Gil

P.S.
Still have the Marshmellow Terror and it's pretty quick :)
Sheeeiiit. Wish I had been around to see this sooner. Im still in HK, man. Give me your FB info or something so we can keep in better touch.

Was planning on visiting the US this fall/winter, but all the intial deposit cash for this new apartment has pretty much wiped me out, now. Still need to buy a bed frame, wardrobes, dining furniture and a bunch of other stuff.....

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Got stuck in back of a Nissan Cube going 10 mph under the speed limit for a while.

The best car designer on his best day couldn't design a fuglier car.

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I kinda like the Cubes. Its definitely no Pontiac Aztek.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I kinda like the Cubes. Its definitely no Pontiac Aztek.
They have their place. My niece's boyfriend is a window washer and he carries all his crap in the cube with a ladder on the roof. This guy is no piker...he does hundreds of thousands $$$ of business a year (gross) using that ugly looking pos.

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I tried to get my wife to buy a Cube. :)

·
5,575 Posts
I get excited at the lamest stuff nowadays.

My favorite purchases lately have been tires, a garage door opener and a new garage door.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts

·
5,575 Posts
I suppose If I checked out one, I would find that they are pretty practical.

Uh-oh you are beginning to sound like me...sad. :eek:
Well, if you can't get any joy buying routine things (other than dental work), you'll blow money on everything else (see next sentence)

Going to Vegas in 3 days. I've got 2 years of impulse spending to do......

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
I get excited at the lamest stuff nowadays.

My favorite purchases lately have been tires, a garage door opener and a new garage door.
Im starting to worry about you, kid....

Hows dem dags?

·
5,575 Posts

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Thats some weak sauce, bruddah. Sorry to hear that.....

8941 - 8960 of 9202 Posts