B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well you know that there is none in production for our cars yet but i was thinking of buying an aftermarket one for the old SX cars. im ok with welding and chopping stuff off. its brand new for like $30. should i experiment with this? what kind of procedures should i take? btw, no emission standards in my state.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

G

·
There is no reason to do it. The stock Cat(s) flow very well. I know for a fact that the 2nd cat has an inlet and outlet diameter of 2.5". That is BIGGER than any exhaust that you will be putting on the car. Most likely, the aftermarket cat will be SMALLER than the factory one. The factory cat provides very little restriction. I believe Jay H.'s turbo car ran with a factory cat on those 12 sec. passes. Us N/A guys have nothing to worry about.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Hey Dennis,

You won that cat, so its 24.95.... I'll foward you the e-mail.... Also, I like the bottom Graphic you sent me and i want that on my car, i'm thinking about putting it on the back windows... How about you?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts