B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can those with the r33 bumper/kit post up some pics at different angles? i like the r33 bumper but i havent seen a pic of a car with the ENTIRE kit(rear bumper, side skirt).. ive seen a lot of various kits put together with the r33 front bumper.

basically im looking for pics(at diff angles) of the r33front bumper with whatever side skirt, rear bumper you have. thanks

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks..but thats not what im looking for..im looking for different angles of the kit and with various other bumper combinations ( i searched )

·
Lower than u will ever be
622 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone tell me how much closer to the ground that bumper is than a stock SE bumper??? I want that bumper but don't know if I'll be able to fit it without crushing it when I lay the car down. I think I'm gonna have about 2"-2.5" from the stock one to the ground once I get the new suspension set up. Also if anyone can tell me about the rear I would appreciate it but I'm more worried about the front.

·
Registered
280 Posts
im trying to get rid of mine but no one with a local or semi local vibrant blue wants to trade....

·
Registered
94 Posts
does anyone know if that kit will fit an 04 sentra?

·
Registered
276 Posts
NO...Im pretty positive

·
Registered
121 Posts
heres mine

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
those pics of the red and black b15, thats how the full r33 kit looks? or was it a combo of the r33 front and sides from a diff kit? and how much was the full r33 kit?

·
Registered
484 Posts
02SE-R said:
DUDE! How did you get the stock fogs to fit? or did you have them molded in...?

it was actually done by accident when i had a local body shop do it. I went to check how the whole job was going and they had molded the foglights into it without my permission. I was pissed. I have been trying to trade this bumper for a normal r33 bumper but im not sure anymore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts