B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put my r33 kit on and man i cant really get the front grill part quite right...the middle one...cuz its really different from the stock and when i put my grill on it totally blocks the latch used to pop my hood...can those of u who have an r33 kit tell me how i could get a grill on it please or post pics thanks a lot

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
what kind of grill you using? one from a sentra se, gxe... etc or one from an se-r?

im getting the grill from a 2003 sentra se with the large nissan emblem... and ill make it fit!

oh yeah! post up some pics! :D

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
which r33 kit is it? THe one with holes or the one without?

If its the one with holes it'll be 10x easier if you get a grille from an xe/gxe/se.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i actually bought some kind of grill not any of nissan made ones and its not fitting very well...i have the kit with holes...could u show me how u made it fit and stuff...i have an ser grill i dont know if that would fit it doenst seem like it and i dont want to alter it...so any help pics if can please thanks

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
If I were you I'd buy the OEM Sentra XE/GXE/SE grille. Its the one with the chrome ring around it. From there you could make a ghetto grille. I painted the chrome stuff black because I didn't want the bling factor.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
baby gtr how do u get that grill or how do u make it the one on ur page 13...

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
The black surronding was from a stock xe/gxe/se, but I just painted it black. I made the mesh from some gutter guard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts