B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have an AEM CAI and the sheet metal around the hole is bent upwards to allow the piping to go through. What is the best way to protect the piping for when it hits the sides. Its gettin scratched badly and I already tried door edge guard but its coming off. What do you all use?

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
i asked this in another intake thread but want a few more opinions does everybody have a weird idle problem now??? like after warm n at light from time to time, not always, but sometimes n itll just dip to 500 n go back up n back to 500 n the idle normally???? its pissing me off

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
wouldnt that be bad for the motor, it feels like its choking or something, n my exhaust which is incredibly loud... u can hear it idle from pretty far(need resonator) it putters or something when it happens, i wanna mod my car, but i need 100k mi+ car ya kno

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
I stuck a piece of dynamat where it touches sometimes and the dynamat has not come off and I have had no problems :) the piece has been in the same place for over a year now

·
Aiya!
560 Posts
I used electrical tape. I keep telling myself I'm going to line it with silicone hose one of these days, but the electrical tape seems to be working pretty well, even if it looks pretty ghetto once you peer down there.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok guys i used the door edge guard and some super adhesive looks like its gonna hold

·
Registered
8 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
i asked this in another intake thread but want a few more opinions does everybody have a weird idle problem now??? like after warm n at light from time to time, not always, but sometimes n itll just dip to 500 n go back up n back to 500 n the idle normally???? its pissing me off
Yep. Mine is the same. Only from time to time also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts