B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, they say that these will be available in 2-3 weeks. And will cost around 399. Now we will need shocks right? Who has good shocks out for the b15? And does anyone know how much the GC drops? How many inches? I don't want springs but also don't want to spend over 1k for coilovers.

Thanks -

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I highly doubt that the GC's will have a shock included with this package,,,especially for $399...
But I would have to imagine that it'll probably be a 1-4 inch drop but you drop it 4 inches and I can almost promise you that your shocks won't last more than a month.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
The other thing you have to consider is that the GC coilovers use Straight Rate Eibach RACE SPRINGS. They are stiffer than the pro-kits or sportlines. Your stock struts won't last long no matter how large or small the drop is.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale?

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
does this mean we now have shocks/lowering springs for our cars so we can do it right? how good are the koni's?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iLLt3cK:
does this mean we now have shocks/lowering springs for our cars so we can do it right? how good are the koni's?

-iLL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the Koni's aren't for B15's. Why is it that most of these sites I breeze through always say 95 and up, or 95-2000 SE's and they don't even have that application?? Hrmph. :p

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts