B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if any of you installed it yet and if so, did everything work out well. Did you guys receive a 2nd O2sensor? And if you did, where did you plug in the 2nd sensor? I plan on installing mine in about a month and I just want to make sure that I take care of all the details before I go and try to install it. Thanks.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
John,

They said they were just including the O2 bung (where the O2 screws into). Did you receive that? If you did, you are going to need to find somewhere that will weld that to your mid pipe. Plus you are going to have to extend the the O2 wire.

BTW, we really should get together, there are a few of us New England guys.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't get the O2 bung. (that word sounds kinda funny :) ) I guess I'll have to give Hotshot a call.

We should definitely get together...maybe a cookout at the beach or something. I won't have time until after July 9th though cuz I'm taking the National Dental Boards that day.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yeah John me you and david and whoever else should meet up some Saturday or Sunday or something....

And a BBQ sounds good to me.....:)

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
John,

Does your secondary have a exhaust hanger on it at least? If it doesn't it sounds like you got a b14 header.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts