B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
f0rum z0mbie
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does everyone here who lives in Arizona hate it there? I see posts, sigs and locations from Arizonians and none of them are like "I love this place!" The reason I ask is because I'm looking into moving out there and you people are starting to scare me. :eek:

So, all you Arizonians, hit me with your opinions!

Thanks! :)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
well, like i've said before i like it a lot out here...besides the months of june july and august that is..but it's always easy to take a trip up north somewhere where it's cooler

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
I was in Phoenix a couple weeks ago and although it was very senic, i could never live there...its a freakin desert man, no trees, no grass, no nothing...just dirt, rocks, and cacti!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Don't live there, but I definitely like Arizona...

Nice climate (if you like a good, dry heat like I do).

And it's very pretty...

But take this with a grain of salt, I currently live in Houston, so of course I'd like Arizona :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
TheRealFatabbot said:
Don't live there, but I definitely like Arizona...

Nice climate (if you like a good, dry heat like I do).

And it's very pretty...

But take this with a grain of salt, I currently live in Houston, so of course I'd like Arizona :)
That's true, it may be hot, but atleast you guys get dry heat.

It sucks when it's like 95 deg. and 100% humidity.

I gotta apply like 3 different sticks of deoderant/anti-persperant on top of each other ;)

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
I lived there for a long time and love it there. I will move back. Like Shannon said if it's to hot, or you want to see the moutains and tree's go for a great drive up north. The City of Phx is big enough that there is a lot to do, but yet small enough to not be a PITA to get around. When it's all said and done, I love AZ.

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
97gxeFL said:
That's true, it may be hot, but atleast you guys get dry heat.

It sucks when it's like 95 deg. and 100% humidity.

I gotta apply like 3 different sticks of deoderant/anti-persperant on top of each other ;)
Dry heat my a22, while i was there last month is was as humid as it was in Baltimore. It sucked.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
sumthinred said:
Dry heat my a22, while i was there last month is was as humid as it was in Baltimore. It sucked.
august is our monsoon season where it gets humid for like 2 or 3 weeks

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
i had a presentation for a new digital heart hospital they are building right outside phoenix. i was only there for one day so i didnt get to see much.

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
right on!! i stayed in the double tree right near the airport, do you have any idea where that is? oh, and i ate dinner at the Cork & Cleaver (or something like that.)

·
Registered
773 Posts
my realtives all live in arizona. maybe some day ill move there. i cant stand the traffic and the laws we have in cali. its getting quite annoying. everyone else can do whatever pleases them to the their car, and they dont have to have it smogged. too bad the weather here is nice.

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
shanno575 said:
uh oh, i'll remember to lock all my doors :D

I dont plan on entering the house....I just wanted peek through your windows and watch you change!!:D

Or you can make it easier for me, and E-mail some pics!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts