B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 2000 Sentra SE Avalanche and I wanted to change my stock rims and I wanted to get an opinion on what would be some good rims to put on my car. I have the regular stock tires and wheels. Keep in mind that my car is Avalanche. Thanks

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE P/P Package
Auto Tranny

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Like I said in another topic, I think that 17 inch gunmetal grey Axis Se7ens would look awesome on an Avalanche car. I planned on getting them, but I have decided to stay stock. I don't think that I would go with white rims because Avalanche has alot of pearl in it and they would just not match up with white rims very well(in my opinion). There are so many sweet looking rims out there, but I would probably go with something silver or grey. Another rim to look into are 5Zigen Fireballs, they look good and their pretty light.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
There are alot of cool rims out there that would look sweet on our cars but the thing is what's your taste????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
There are alot of cool rims out there that would look sweet on our cars but the thing is what's your taste????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly!

I've looked into a set of white Axis Touring Cups. I like the simple looking, yet innovating look. If not those, I was also looking that a set of Konig Tantrums, either white or silver. I know that Giovanna and Katana make the similar rim, but not sure about the quality and price difference. :)

I'm thinking about the Touring Cups almost as I were going to buy them tomorrow. I'm going with an Avalanche slash "RED" theme.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

[This message has been edited by Original Mr Sentra (edited April 11, 2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts