B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
The ITB set up is shorter than the OEM intake and we have 5.25 between the fire wall and the air filter .The air horns in the pic are 125mm long and it will fit in the space we have .I will get Armin to takea pic of the OEM part next to the ITB set up this week if he has time . If this is what you guys need thenit will be cast i do not have that kind of time to sit down at the welder to do only this intake all day .WE do all kinds off engine's for all kinds of cars and bike's

Dyno runs are a way down the road we just built this in the shop when we found time this week .This project is not a money maker right now this is a freebie right now to show how quick it can be made .
If you take a look at the post i gave my self two weeks to do this one .
I will keep you all in the loop on this .

PS if you guys need this to become a full kit we will have to come up with some thing in regards to if there will be 1 unit or 20 units or more .
This will let us know if this is going to be a show and tell or a product line for this engine

· Registered
9 Posts
So is the itb route less stressful on the engine than a turbo or supercharger? Less maintenance? How much weight would this be adding to the engine? Any plans on hooking up the b16 qr?
This can be on the list if there is a call for it ????
All i need is the car for a 45 minutes or so to plot out the manifold and work space

THanks to Armin the pics look good with out him we would be in the dark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts