B15 Sentra Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
shanno575 said:
no, stock internals. hmm, i have put maybe 10k miles on the car since it's been turboed? it was turboed around 84k i think. i have no idea how much power it's putting down. at 10psi should be around 240 or so? bad dyno experience the first time and haven't gone back. hope to go sometime this winter. it gets pretty squirrely at what i have it at now (10psi), but it's not uncontrollable. it gets worse as the boost goes up :)
Lets just say it's fun :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
mushugordon said:
(Sorry for the n00b questions, I drive a twin turbo RWD car now, and am no longer in a position to learn about the FWD cars like I used to be)
nice what are you driving now?

and back to the topic- its not hard to do the swap but theres some extra parts that you need like the pedals for your car, the full engine cables and ecu unless you are going to run with a standalone.. and then the engine mounts have to be welded just in case they dont fit factory. and maybe some ajustment on the axels to make sure they fit in your. besides that it should be a great of a deal, good luck

·
Registered
204 Posts
EL_MAMITO_USMC said:
nice what are you driving now?
I am driving a 1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo now. Night picture beside my mother's 2007 Nismo 350Z (#298 of 1500)

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the 2005 sentra model, the gas pedal is electronic. When you swap to a SR20, you must keep the same throttle body. The ECU of the SR20 engine doesn't manage the electronic throttle body. Correct?

I don't know if in the 2000-2003 model the gas pedal was electronic.
Sorry to receive a dead thread but this infor may be useful to others, 03 sentra 1.8 is drive by wire.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts