B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this over at GTAsentra.net

apparently thats in the qg over in the philippines! Has anyone else seen anything like it?

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
WHY... that's a waste of money in my opinion... they are probably charging close to 100 bucks for that thing. Here's my advice... don't even think about it and invest the money you might be thinking about spending on that engine cover on something useful... like a performance mod

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
BTW it looks like a photochop... are you sure it's even on the market.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
it's not on the market. like he said, it's in the phillippines................and it's useless...actually traps heat.

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it went for like 20 bucks i'd consider it, but I'm not gonna waste tons of money on it. Just tryin to see if anyone has seen one stateside that's all

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
you gotta admit that that engine looks better then our's though, doesn't even have four oxygen sensors

·
name goes here
658 Posts
Nice find!

Its not that great looking but its not that bad either. It would have to be really cheap for me to get one and then i'd still modify it lol.

Khem

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Looks better than the engine cover I have. I mean mines blue nothing beats that just it looks sooo sooo I don't know just looks like every other cover out there is small.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Wow, it look great!

I wonder if the QG under is the old one with the black plastic valve cover printed Nissan twin cam 16 valve or if this is to cover the new QG plain alu valve cover... probably that new one so it make it look better ;)

And it's not a photochop but what you guys did'nt catch up is this is NOT a North-American, Aguascalientes/Mexico made B15 Sentra. No!!!

This is a Kyushu/Japan made B15 Sunny that is sold in Phillipines under the name Sentra too. Don't trust me, well no problem go here and see for yourself:
http://www.nissan.com.ph/sentra_gallery.html

Noticed the 8th picture in the gallery and view the large version... see this, exactly the same friggin picture that is posted on GTASentra :p

Here a direct link here too:
http://www.nissan.com.ph/vehicles/v_sentragal_big12.gif

I've noticed it was not a North-American B15 because of that strange brass valve aside of the engine on the driver's side. Ours don't have this along with some other visual difference. See here:
http://www.nissannews.com/multimedia/nissan2004/sentra/800px/052004sentra.jpg

So the kid has been uncovered :p

But at least, this proof of the existence of this real engine cover. Now would it fit the new North-American QG18 of the B15, probably but someone would have to order it from Phillipines and see it for REAL then :)

P.S. Is'nt "1.8 twin cam 16 valve" should have S on cams and valves or I don't know my english grammar (french is my first tongue)???

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
spike110486 said:
anything looks better than the 04 1.8 engine covers lol
Yeah, seeing as they don't exist :)

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
GT-R said:
you gotta admit that that engine looks better then our's though, doesn't even have four oxygen sensors
I don't have 4 o2 sensors either :p

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wished my engine bay looked this clean!

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well.. asked over on Nissan forum in the Philippines, apparently the cover goes for 40-60USD from the stealership, not bad if you can have someone bring it back for ya lol

*Supposedly there's an aftermarket maker of an engine cover for the qg as well in the Philippines..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts