B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my situation, i can get a 1990 240 for about $500 canadian, and cant make up mind weather to continue with the B15 (turbo) since ive put lots of money into it already. or just maybe finish off the QG18 with bolt ons and buy the 240 and do the swap???

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
up to you man.... whichever would make you the happiest. you could make the gxe a real comfy ride and make the 240 prepped up for a track.. or just have a quicker than normal gxe.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinkin of that too, thanks, i thought maybe just have the QG fully bolted, so it would be a reliable daily driver, and have the 240 just built for 1/4 mile runs.

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
RaPtOr2003 said:
i was thinkin of that too, thanks, i thought maybe just have the QG fully bolted, so it would be a reliable daily driver, and have the 240 just built for 1/4 mile runs.
I was just going to tell you that. :D I'm in the same boat with you, I can't decide what to do with my spec either.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alrighty gotta wait for this guy to get back to me, before i give him any money i gotta remember to look at the underbody to see if its rust to *****

·
You guys are dangerous
837 Posts
Daemos said:
Why is everyone doing the SR20 Swap? It's getting old and expensive :/
It's not getting old and it's NOT expensive. The swap is easy and a front clip can be bought for $3500 CDN.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:mad: my dads being all *** and stuff right now, sayin theres no more room for cars and stuff :confused: theres only too cars in the family, dont really see where he's comin from..... first task for me 1) talk the old man into lettin me purchase another vehicle :D

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Daemos said:
Why is everyone doing the SR20 Swap? It's getting old and expensive :/
old and expensive? hell no.

common? yes.

why? because it produces. it's RWD, and you can make a good solid 350-400whp all day long on a stock engine. Did I mention RWD?

oh, and GOBS of aftermarket goodies are available for the S-chassis cars, suspension, engine, wheels, exhaust, body kits, you name it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts