B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

that damned Suzuki shouldnt have been there!! :mad2:

:wackit: i love these rims. i know my rotor has a channel, i have new pads and rotors to install but im gonna wait on that for now since this one works fine still.

Quick List of mods:

-Place Racing CAI
-OBX Header
-Custom 2.25" exhaust
-20" Resonator
-OBX twin loop muffler
-ES MMi
-TBCB
-Ground Kit
-Mobil1/Royal Purple Synchromax
-SS Brake Lines
-Progress RSB
-Generic FSTB
-Tarmaq RTB
-SuperPro Trailing Arm Bushings
-KYB GR-2 Struts
-Eibach Sportlines
-Pacesetter SS
-ES Shifter Bushings

plus all the cosmetic bs and the audio system. :D

·
Darkness
274 Posts
Those Nismos really set off the car, bronze on black...sick. Sweet shots, my favourite picture - #2. Looks hot.

·
Darkness
274 Posts
No prob, just one off-topic question regarding your KYB's. You had a thread a while back saying that the rear shocks weren't that very good. How is the ride with them so far?

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am riding on stock spec struts on the rear and kybs on the front i totally forgot that. that was on progresses though. im on sportlines now which are waaaay stiffer than progress. idk man, i think im getting k-sports or a1's next because im tired of fugging with springs and strut combos. shoulda gotten full race coilovers from the begginning... :dunno:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Damn - the QG looks very very nice. Good job on picking up the NISMOs.

·
i'M mAd JdM tYtE yO
383 Posts
your car looks hot with those nismo rims man...how's the obx header working out for you? SES light still on? just wondering how much did you pay for your rims and where'd you get them from?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I noticed you dont have wheel locks! I would get them sooner than later if you want to keep enjoying your wheels.. I just bought a set from Nissan for 27$ so if it ever needs to go into the shop, they have all the master keys..

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
hey tony... how much did u spend on the rims? also, car is look real hawt. very nice.... uve come such a long way el spicolo!!!!

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JinTae said:
your car looks hot with those nismo rims man...how's the obx header working out for you? SES light still on? just wondering how much did you pay for your rims and where'd you get them from?
thanks Jed. The obx is working great. The SES is still on. i ordered two ghetto sims and they got lost on the way so now im waiting for 2 more to get here sometime this week. we'll see if the light goes away.

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
minnspecV said:
I noticed you dont have wheel locks! I would get them sooner than later if you want to keep enjoying your wheels.. I just bought a set from Nissan for 27$ so if it ever needs to go into the shop, they have all the master keys..
yes i do have locks, look at the last picture, the lug on the bottom is the lock. trust me im the first one telling people to get locks around here. i had a second set i wanted them to put on but for some odd reason the key wouldnt fit on them so i just trashed them.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts