B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the diff. between the unorthadox underdrive ultra s pulley and the unorthadox ultra ss pulley set? do they install in diff. places??? whats the gains with both installed if applicable????
ect.???

·
Registered
623 Posts
Pulleys????????
whats the diff. between the unorthadox underdrive ultra s pulley and the unorthadox ultra ss pulley set? do they install in diff. places??? whats the gains with both installed if applicable????
ect.???
35% tint, 110/120 watt xenon HID bulbs, 80 watt xenon H3 HID fog bulbs, Pedals, Place racing CAI, Side markers, Stromung exhaust, headers, fuba style antenna, painted calipers, stillen front body kit, west coast spoilers rear/side kit, short throw shifter, Eibach pro-kit springs, custom turbo kit

westcoast spoilers side and rear skirts? oh really? custom turbo? very interesting!

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
i would also like to know more on this elusive turbo setup (??)

the pullies are still installed at the same spot. ultra S is the brank pulley and the ultra SS is the full pullet set. at least that's what was insinuated HERE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yeah please tell us about this turbo......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turbo setup

I live down here in Charlotte, and one of my friends fathers owners kenny wallaces nascar team. One of there mechanics did it for me. It took a while, i was driving a fuckin taurus around for a month while he had my car, but then again its also race season and he was working on it here and there. Honestly, i'm not that mechanically inclined when it comes to engines so don't ask me exactly how he did it, but i paid $2250. My friend has a WRX and it picks up like that does but i don't think i'm running 227 hp like he is. The tubo kicks in around 3250-3500 rpms or so. There is a member on this site though that has a turbo kit from the old pulsar gt or gti something like that, and it fits our cars. Before i had mine done, i had been checking junk yards trying to find a pulsar i could rip one out of and refurbish to put in my beast. feel free to email me if you have any other questions. I'll try to find out more on the pulsar turbo, what parts my mechanic used, and what special **** he had to do.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
to answer the pulley question, I think the ultra ss are pretty much the only ones sold.

As for the turbo kit, you have pics?

What was used for a manifold?
What was used for a turbo?
What kind of intercooler was used?
What did you do about the injectors?
How are you compensating for fuel?

·
Registered
623 Posts
hey, wut kind of headers are you running? u must gained even more hp from those headers for your turbo huh?
how about that place racing cai? i didnt know they make it for turbo already! u must have gained 50hp from the headers and the cai. :X

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Sorry but I have to add something else in.

CAI with a turbo? how does that work?

And the stromung exhaust is rather restrictive for a turbo setup as well?

I know it sounds like we doubt you, but there are a lot of holes in your setup. If you do in fact have a turbo setup, we are here to help you because if you aren't compensating for fuel you are most likely running very very very lean.

I'm sure you have confidence in the mechanic, but rembmer he deals with V8s all day long. A fuel injected 4 banger is a huge can of worms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts