B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
spec faif
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i came across this ones, and made a search here to see who had them, but I found nothing, do anyone have some pictures with this installed in the sentra?

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
This is for the Sentra :eek: ... what link did u get this from????

·
Registered
894 Posts
Where did you find these? I am not convinced they are for the sentra based on their shape..

·
2,687 Posts
If they actually make these for sentra I will buy them ....I've been looking since I bought my car with no luck obviously.

·
spec faif
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well they are for maxima indeed, stupid friend of mine send me the pic and told it was for the sentra, the shape looks similar. sorry :(

·
2,687 Posts
damn.... well doesn't matter I had an 03' anyway :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
iirc, TYC started to make them, but then scrapped the plan. something about not enough foreseeable buyers and i think they said that it would be too difficult, with the way stuff is shoved right behind the headlights.

·
Registered
935 Posts
If a company would put some effort towards making a decent set of projectors for our cars instead of crappy altezza tails maybe someone would make some frickin' money! :mad: There would be HUGE interest in projectors.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
AEM Spec V said:
If a company would put some effort towards making a decent set of projectors for our cars instead of crappy altezza tails maybe someone would make some frickin' money! :mad: There would be HUGE interest in projectors.
agreed..i would be all over a pair of lights like those if some company would just invest some money into developing them..maybe its a sign that we should try to do our own ghetto projectors

·
Registered
935 Posts
Or one of us should stop being lazy and e-mail one of the companies and ask or at least start a petition (I'm too lazy, but I'll sign it :D)

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
lolz..that wont help. companies like "research" on how much profit they can make from taking the risk..unless we can come up with that i doubt they will even take us seriously. ive said it before and ive said it again..i have a old headlight that I could try to fit some projectors in but i cant find a damn cheap projector..maybe you guys know where i can get one?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I've seen GXE's and SE's with conversions, but no one will release their "secrets" on how they did it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts