B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Pretty good read. I wish someone at Nissan would notice the fact that EVERYONE feels the shifter to be too notchy. Oh well, maybe on the '05...

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
looking at the 'at a glance' numbers, the SpecV beats the Celica. go figure. :confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
not too bad for a honda hated, rear beam, weak motor mount, low RPM grunting qr25. [tim_allen]URG URG URG URG[/tim_allen]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Doesnt suprise me any. I've driven quite a few of those cars and researched the others. The fact that the spec was among the top in every aspect was what sold me. Had they factored in price tags the competition would've been ours..

·
Registered
61 Posts
could be the altitude of the test and so forth too many factors for a comparison

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
^^That's what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

Those are pretty crappy 1/4 mile times...Maybe it's some lame shifting from the test driver.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
SLEEPER_V said:
how the hell did they get a 15.6? Hell, I get a 15.6 stock and they have the nismo stuff.

The s-tune is basically all of the suspension hop ups. RSB, LTB, FSB, shock and springs, etc. Like whoever said, I believe it only had a catback on it. Now if they did both s tune and r tune, that comparsion wouldve been completely different. Can we say nipping at the srt-4 in 1/4 times?

·
Registered
154 Posts
specVracing said:
The s-tune is basically all of the suspension hop ups. RSB, LTB, FSB, shock and springs, etc. Like whoever said, I believe it only had a catback on it. Now if they did both s tune and r tune, that comparsion wouldve been completely different. Can we say nipping at the srt-4 in 1/4 times?
NO.

Good article.......the Spec holds its own!

·
Registered
150 Posts
1SentraNotEnuff said:
Bucktooth represent!
Like he said BUCKTOOTH REPRESENT!
sport compact car did a comparison between the 04 spec and the 04 Mitsu Lancer Ralliart. and the spec ran 15.2 down the 1320.
so i guess the r&t drivers suck! and plus they probably had triple digit temperatures.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
specVracing said:
i dont see an R-Tune running a 14.3 ;) n if we were R Tune im sure srt-4 would be mopar stage 1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts