B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have emailed several companies involving product availability for the B15 Sentras. So far only 3 companies have responded (GReddy, Veilside, and Altezza Lighting). Here are their replies:

Bad news from GReddy re:Body kits and other products:
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products. We don't have
plan on making performance parts for 00-01 Sentra at this time. Please
try
us again next year.

Thank you,
GReddy
------

A little hope from Veilside regarding body kits?
------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your interest in VeilSide products. Unfortunately, there is no aero kit available from VeilSide to fit your application. Currently, the project
to launch these kits in the works. Please check back with VeilSide from time to time, for new news updates.

Thank you again.

Katsu Azuma
-----------

Good news from Altezza Lighting.com regarding Altezzas:
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi, they were originally slated for June, but that has been moved back untill fall sometime. The only way we can have them sooner, is if we have 250 presold.

Sincerely,
altezzalighting.com
-------------------------------------------------------

I'm still awaiting replies from:
Kaminari - AOL IM SN: KaminariUSA
Stillen
Groundeffects 2000
Injen
APC
& others. Stay tuned for more updates.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Wow! Good looking out for us b15 owners, Alex. Keep up the good work man! :) Anyone making some clear headlights for us?

·
Registered
778 Posts
personally i dont give a rip about any of these companies...maybe some toward greddy. vielside only looks good to me on either/or both $$$$cars or crazy full show cars. to me vielside wouldnt ever cater to us. our car just doesnt fit the mold of their products. altezza...not a slight amount of interest. greddy...maybe. but i believe that you should work hard for/on your car. keep it simple but strong. not too flashy but clean. but thats just me. i like altezzas on some cars, i guess it wouldnt hurt to see it on a b15. im just more of a performance guy. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Don't worry about the future availability of body kits! When the SE-R comes out, many manufacturers are going to provide for this demand, since i suspect that the SE-R will be somewhat popular. Since the platform and body of the SE-R is the same as all of our cars, we will be able to use those kits!

As for engine mods? SR20DE, it's only a matter of time! Small revisions....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Not to be an *** or anything but I pretty much got these same answer 5-6 months ago....I wouldn't count on anything until the SE-R comes hopefully....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Count me in for some Altezza lights. Errr, then again maybe I should keep my money if I want the SE-R. ;-) I'm a little disappointed with the SE side sills and spoiler though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts