B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
So I just got some new rota slipstreams installed, problem is the center caps just won't fit.

On the front wheels the axels were sticking out and the rota caps weren't deep enough.

On the rear wheels I think the wheel bearing is quite large and you just can't stick the cap in there.

Seeing bunch of you have rota wheels, how do you guys deal with this problem? I don't mind the not being able to put the caps on the rear wheels, but the front wheels are really ugly with the axel sticking out.

This is on 01 GXE by the way, although I'd imagine it's a common problem for all b15 sentras.

peace
-hkj

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
Circuit 8's don't have this problem, so I'm not too familiar with it, but some of their other models do...I think most peoples solution though is just no center caps. If you wanted, wheel spacers would probably fix this, or you could try to modify the cap somehow maybe. If you do a search on this, I'm pretty sure its been discussed a few times before in various threads.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I think we are all SOL on this one. I have a Spec with 5Zigen FN01RC and can only put the center caps on the front. I just leave them all off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sucks man.

I don't know why our car's weird like that. I did some search around and it seems the only way people are getting around it is by putting spacers on their hub assemblies.

Also I have this other problem. It seems my brakes, both front dics and rear drums, are showing rust on the side. Any of you seeing this problem? That's just butt ugly. I was hoping I could just paint over those crap, any thoughts?

peace out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts