B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an email from stromung saying that the price for the full cat-back system will run me $549.00. how much did you guys pay? Is that good or could i get it for less?

[This message has been edited by NiSentraGXE2k (edited March 28, 2001).]

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think they got it for 525, but that price was for the group buy, so you got a fair price.

------------------
Black 2K SE+PP

G

·
That is just about right. Don't worry about getting it for less. Stromung only sells direct. :)

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Like maxx said that's about right on the price....

But trust me and everyone that has gotten the system,,,you'll love the quality of it...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I just ordered mine yesterday and this is how it adds up. $525 for midpipe and rear plus $15 for shipping b.c he is paying half. Total $540. If you want the resonator it will cost you an extra $30.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
605 Posts
NiSentraGXE2k,

Did they make your system again? or was it one of the spares that they had? If anything, could you ask for me? Thank you.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think it is a new system that they are making. i heard htey are makeing like 11 more or something like that. i just emailed them and asked them if i could buy one. i can check for you. they quoted me 549.00.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

·
Registered
297 Posts
I just received my rear section today and I ordered all the stuff last wed., the mid-pipe will be here on mon. look at my comments in the general discussion section I will keep yall informed there. NismoGirl, please post your findings there too when you get yours. All I have to say about the exhaust is excellent.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
300 Posts
any one wanna donate their muffler (stock)
i was thinkin of instaling it on my B13
its the variable capacity so i think it should help me a little with out being loud
(cant have the car any louder than it is cause my dad uses the car sometimes and everytime he drives he bitches how loud is it and all i have is an intake lol)

------------------
94 XE 2 door 5 speed, Tenzo-R intake, Front Upper Strut Bar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts