Okay, I'm brand new to this place and to Sentra's for that matter. I'm getting ready to pay off my Accord here in a week or two, and am looking at getting a new car. I already know that I would love to have a prelude, but the problem is that it would only cost about another 4k to get a brand new Spec V (looking at a 97 lude). I already know that I don't want an SE, just not sporty enough for me but I'm almost positive that the Spec V will be. Now I'm just trying to figure out whether to buy the prelude now, or wait another 5 months until the Spec V's are released. Give me reason to go one way or the other. Thanks.