B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id post it here...i got an SES light code was 0420(precat is ghey) its burnin oil...takin it in on 9/1 any advice or w/e would be welcome

i had the recall done btw! grrr

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
i had the recall done too and took my car in and they had it for a whole day then 3 days after that the engine blew up, they replaced it but it took like 3 weeks and was a huge pain in the *** hopefully that doesnt happen to u lol

·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ug..jesus

great ty

hopefully i get a rental..im hopin for a 1.8s :D

ill swap in my SE-R springs..lmao

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
lol noice thats just what happened to me hopefully it doesnt turn out like that for you cuz it definately sucked

·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
werd...im thinkin it will..lol

then im getting a header

·
Registered
65 Posts
you know what same thing happen to me with the SES and the whole oil thing... basically i got a whole new block... and it was all good. Took only about a week and a half to take care of everything. car is better than ever now..

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
420 is precat efficiency... its probably blown completely empty. hollow :(

get a header and a quiet cat-back when you get the motor and you won't have to worry about it. If you don't have motor mount inserts, you should be fine in terms of noise.. if not, just deaden your tunk some.

header install is easy, even if you have a visual inspection, you can swap the manifold every year or three for the emmisions.. it's not that big of a deal :D

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
autotragic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts