527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very cool :cool: but $575. ouch. :eek2:

http://www.hotshot.com/NEWHDRS/NS3016.html

Featured Item
NOW TAKING ORDERS!

TO LEARN ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE AND FEATURES
CLICK HERE

This is a HOtshot Performance exclusive and will not be distributed through any other venues.

Other Helpful Links
Part#:HSNS3016

Application: Nissan SR20DE Race Header

Year: ALL

Engine: SE-R 2.0, including VVL

Header Specifications:This is a two piece header with a Tri-Y design and a 3" dia downpipe with a large stainless steel flex pipe (down-pipe not shown in picture) It includes all necessary gaskets and hardware needed.

Mild Steel/Ceramic Coated: $499.00 US Dlls

Stainless Steel: $575.00 US Dlls
Installation Instructions
Commonly Asked Questions
Warranty
Dyno-Chart
How to order & shipping info
Contact Information

Mild Steel Header / Ceramic Coated
NS3016-75
Pre-Orders Only
Stainless Steel Header
NS3016-76
Pre-Orders Only

NEW Features Include

• Show winning, polished 304 stainless steel.
• 100% In-house fabrication, built by hand in the USA.
• The best heat transfer, strength and weight properties available.
• Full step-by-step installation instructions and available tech support.
• Dyno proven HP and TQ gains conducted by Independent source.

return to home page

All Hotshot Performance products are intended for off road use only. Hotshot Performance, Inc. will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from your failure to comply with your local, state or federal laws.

Please drive safely...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holy cam shafts batman. I didn't read this part before:

The Generation 6 was designed to be a race only header and is tuned for engines running other than stock camshafts.

more below:
NPM Hotshot SR20DE Gen VI Header Dyno Test / Gen 6 vs Gen 5

The Generation 6 was designed to be a race only header and is tuned for engines running other than stock camshafts. EGR sensor can be added but AIV emissions equipment fitting is not provided although there is a bung for the O2 sensor. A 3" exhaust is strongly recommended with the header and is not too large. The Generation 6 header will fit SR20VE and DE engines with a perfect port match for the VE motor. The header is constructed of tig welded 304 stainless or ceramic-coated mild steel.
To purchase a Generation 6 header contact Hotshot for details. A special limited edition model of the Gen 6 will be available for a short period of time.

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
OMG!!!

this is nothing new..

Use your head... if you dont have cams, nitrous, headwork or a swap.. this is not going to net you the same power as tested.

the GEN 5 is a GREAT product for the average joe racer who will probably not gut his car out to make a track race car :D

i also add that this header would Bump you into Street modified class in AUTO X.. (the most common type of racing for newer cars.. ) and this is simply becuase of the lack of EGR piping...

Mod wisely folks.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SR20dee said:
OMG!!!

this is nothing new..

Use your head... if you dont have cams, nitrous, headwork or a swap.. this is not going to net you the same power as tested.

the GEN 5 is a GREAT product for the average joe racer who will probably not gut his car out to make a track race car :D

i also add that this header would Bump you into Street modified class in AUTO X.. (the most common type of racing for newer cars.. ) and this is simply becuase of the lack of EGR piping...

Mod wisely folks.

Hey SR20DEE.

There's a dyno chart on the HS website for the gen 6 but none for the GEN 5. Any idea what it would put out HP wise on a 2001 SR20DE?

Also noticed the GEN5 is down to $440. I could dig the savings.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SR20dee said:
i have a Hotshot Gen 5.. a modified HS cai.. and 2.25 inch exhaust.. i make about 143 hp.. (timing advanced to 20.. )

I figure with fuel management i could make 150..
so to your best guess what do you reakon the HS gen 5's part of that is?? I've heard as high as 12HP gain but I didn't know if that applied only to the earlier model's of SER's. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts