B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody gotten their Cai from PR that ordered one awhile ago. It's been rumured they got caught up and sent out a whole bunch. Just wondering if anybody has received theirs yet, where they live, and what kind of delivery did they use. can you tell I'm getting anxious? :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I got mine when the group deal happened and it came by UPS if I'm not mistaken....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, just got it Wednesday. I was part of that big ole' 25 person group deal. Incidentally, I ordered silver, which is apparently their best seller and the one they run out of first. I am happy with the product's fit and finish. Hopefully I'll spend an entire weekend on my car and get everything on it all at once.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I got my CAI awile ago, and it was shipped UPS Ground. Have you tried contacting them at all? I know Gilbert refunded one order because the person was tired of waiting. Please let me know so I can email him at least to see where your order is at. Most of the orders had got filled in a decent amount of time, especially for $156, it was okay with me. Larry, let us know how it turned out man.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was not involved in that last group deal. I ordered my silver cai about four weeks ago. I tried calling them Friday afternoon but everybody was probably gone since I didn't get an answer. I'll try on Monday. Thing is I'm a college student, only time I get to work on and even look at my car is during the weekends when I come back to my parents house, where all the tools are and where it will be delivered to. Keep hoping when I drive up the driveway I'll see the box sitting in my garage. Oh well next week is my finals week and then I'm DONE!!! then I have to start going to work :(

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was told they shipped them last Friday, but I
have yet to see a package.

C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
UtahJ said:
I was told they shipped them last Friday, but I
have yet to see a package.

C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! :)
I remember them shipping mine on the 27th of whatever month we ordered them, and it didn't get to my place till at least the 4th. :(

Also, daavikes, they are probably still filling orders for my group deal that I helped set up, plus orders between us and yours. Definitely call Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts