B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't get into the nitty gritty of this whole install, I will save that for another post. I just wanted to let you know of a few things to keep in mind while installing this, since I did this myself today, and this was my second ever install.

1- Make sure you've got a buddy. This makes it go faster, and a lot easier. Lots of BS going on too. :)

2- When you make your cut, try to have the right tool for the job. I ended up having to "shave" the metal to make the hole. I didn't have the correct bit for the B&D Wizard.

3- Try to install the filter and run it through the bottom before putting the tube and the MAF together. This will save time, plus make it much easier to put the filter on.

4- Double check all hose connections and all the clamps for your tubes.

5- Don't leave the K&N filter sticker in the box before you almost throw the box away. :)

That's it! I will probably have a more in depth "how to" a bit later for those installing it themselves. Any questions, feel free to post or email me. Drive safely everyone.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HEHEHEHE I told it would go ok ;)

I'm glad it went ok for ya :)

Enjoy that bad boy :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts