B15 Sentra Forum banner

2101 - 2115 of 2115 Posts

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Sweet..congrats James. Keep us up to date!!!
Congrats. I still remember the great feeling of waking up the first morning in our house.
Thanks guys. I make my last rent payment this week. Then, starting July 1st, my money goes into something I actually own.

·
OT Slut
1,308 Posts
I take it Mt. Pleasant is a very expensive area?

Crazy to think that my house is only 400 sq ft less, 5 years newer and has a pool with screen enclosure but was exactly half that.

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
I take it Mt. Pleasant is a very expensive area?

Crazy to think that my house is only 400 sq ft less, 5 years newer and has a pool with screen enclosure but was exactly half that.
All of Charleston is expensive. The market has skyrocketed over the last couple years. Prices are back to normal, just like the recession never happened.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
For the Tundra:

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
1st oil change for the Wrangler, 6 Qts of SAE 5-20:

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I'd forgo the 20 wt in this engine and go with a heavier 30 wt like German Castrol5W-30. who cares if you get 20 mpg instead of 20.5. Especially down south. You have receipts ffor the 20 wt. Buy 3 quarts of Penzoil yellow bottle 10W-30 and mix them. 50/50.

Especially beings as you live in the south.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
I'd forgo the 20 wt in this engine and go with a heavier 30 wt like German Castrol5W-30. who cares if you get 20 mpg instead of 20.5. Especially down south. You have receipts ffor the 20 wt. Buy 3 quarts of Penzoil yellow bottle 10W-30 and mix them. 50/50.

Especially beings as you live in the south.

I will go 5-30 next one, thought the same also.

The "point" was the "from natural gas" oil that I have read great reviews about, and that it is better than sliced bread, and that it keeps Pistons cleaner by 40%. than M1 and Castrol - although this is just semantics; all brand name synthetics do pretty much the same job.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I will go 5-30 next one, thought the same also.

The "point" was the "from natural gas" oil that I have read great reviews about, and that it is better than sliced bread, and that it keeps Pistons cleaner by 40%. than M1 and Castrol - although this is just semantics; all brand name synthetics do pretty much the same job.
I think there is little difference between synthetics with respect to keeping engine clean. Maybe Group IV/V synthetics do a slighter better job than Group III.

The Group IV/V synthetics I am aware of are Redline, Motul, German Castrol 0W-30 (this is a common great oil to run..available at Autozone) and Royal Purple. All Penzoil syns are Group III.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Got 2 new phones from ATT. I should eject ATT but they have treated me well and Verizon and others don't seem to work at my home. Now that I have a Comcast phone that isn't as important. I will call them up and request they remove the $40 add-on charge for them. Seriously I am paying them to commit to another 2 years of service...umm..no.

I realize I am barely into the 21st centry with these phones but they do have a full slide out keyboard. Quite an upgrade.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yikes, I'm so sorry. Hopefully nobody was hurt and you're able to move on from that. My mom had their house burn down when she was younger, twice. Not fun stuff.

2101 - 2115 of 2115 Posts