B15 Sentra Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2115 Posts

·
Old Age Sux
1,602 Posts
Been almost a year Ordie. cden1 has a Focus similar to yours.
Mine is just the base model. The ST3 is top of the line loaded. I've only driven 1400 miles since March. I just read that they are coming out with a Ford sponsored tuner edition with 50 more HP. Brings it up to 300 HP. There is an interesting comparison test in this months Car and Driver between the ST and the new 2015 GTI. I really like my ST. Ford is building some solid cars these days.

·
blah......
757 Posts
Actually I bought it in February

I love my Recaros. I wish they were an option on the 2012 GT I had..

You a member over on focusst or fordstnation?

As for the tuner versions.. Shelby has one, Tanner Foust has one. I really like the Tanner Foust Edition. As a matter of fact I ordered the TF front lip for mine. and in a few weeks going to order the side skirt splitters.

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
Could not resist. Sold my a65, and for $300 more picked up a brand new a77, which is currently on promotion: $300 off, + free grip (another $300).

·
Old Age Sux
1,602 Posts
My ST doesn't have the Recaros but the seats it has aren't bad. What blows my mind is the great gas mileage. As long as you don't red line it everywhere you go it's amazing. I'm getting better mileage around town that my Mazda 3 2.3 non turbo! I'm also getting used to the 6 speed after having autos for the last ten years. My wife loves it too! It's really a fun little car.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts

NGK wires for the Lezbaru. While this sounds bizarre I can feeel an increase in power. It will be interesting to see the mileage.

The resistance of the Stock (used) subaru wires was around 6K ohmes. ft. The new wires were about .2K ohms per foot.

·
Registered
298 Posts
New toy

Kiddo got the 2011 focus for graduation...I got the following...

2013 with 9k on it. V6 Premium, Pony Pkg, Comfort Pkg and Rear view camera shtuff...It's a slushbox. But a fun one and every member of the family is able to drive it.

·
OT Slut
1,308 Posts
Not very recent but I got my R/C set up complete. Below is a HPI Racing Bullet ST Truck, Proboat Impulse 31 V2 boat and a towable trailer.

·
5,575 Posts
Kiddo got the 2011 focus for graduation...I got the following...

2013 with 9k on it. V6 Premium, Pony Pkg, Comfort Pkg and Rear view camera shtuff...It's a slushbox. But a fun one and every member of the family is able to drive it.
Nice. My father had one just like it. My mom keeps trying to give it to me. Will probably take it when my kids are old enough to belt themselves in.

My latest purchase was some Nitto NT 850 CUV tires for the Veracruz.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
5,575 Posts
You still looking at the Fiesta Tex?
Yeah, but not in the immediate future.

I really need to sell the Z28, but hard to let it go.

After years of constantly buying new cars, it is weird that my newest car is almost 6 years old....

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Y
After years of constantly buying new cars, it is weird that my newest car is almost 6 years old....
Yea...pushing that for the Forester. I came close to pulling the trigger on a new one. After laying out 2500 on it in the last 6 months, including tires that won't happen. Head gaskets will be done within a couple years. I'm going to get them done at that time.

·
5,575 Posts
I love my Veracruz. Hard to tell it's been on the road that long.

My goal is to keep it until it hits 100k (has 52k now). mile and reassess how it seems to be holding up. Will most likely sell it then.

·
5,575 Posts
Nice. My father had one just like it. My mom keeps trying to give it to me. Will probably take it when my kids are old enough to belt themselves in.

My latest purchase was some Nitto NT 850 CUV tires for the Veracruz.

Got to work on the Mustang today. My dad had installed a CAI on it and one of the couplings came loose allowing unmetered air. Love driving it, got to rag it out on some backroads waiting for the CEL to go off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Picked up a Rock Island Armory 1911 22/45 combo on Sat. The thing is so smooth and there is no trigger creep at all. Ive always wanted a 1911 but hated having to buy 45 ammo. So now I can shoot all the 22 out of it I want but still have the 45. for $730 it wasnt a bad deal.

2001 - 2020 of 2115 Posts