B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna see pics of slammed ser spec v's so post all the pics of slammed spec v's:D

Also could someone post a white on white spec v a nice one.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i wanna see pics of slammed ser spec v's so post all the pics of slammed spec v's:D

Also could someone post a white on white spec v a nice one.
I'm sure he'll chime in... but look up the member "Ricer X". Nicest White/white sentra on this board hands down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
No she doesn't scrap.
Hey wassup fulluh yea I seen u on the highway too I was tryna say wassup. She dropped on D2 coilovers

·
lipped n' dipped
704 Posts
not my most recent but when i was lowest...on tein basics
cheater shot, but yea i did scrape once in a while

·
Registered
101 Posts
very nice n clean! u have ksport coilovers or just the ksport gt lowering springs? n wat lip do yu have on? is it the mach 1 lip?
Thank you. they are coilovers, and the lip WAS a home depot lip. It's been gone for 2 months now cuz it got shredded to sh*t. looked like this.

·
Registered
101 Posts
This is the second time ive seen a "home depot" lip. The first one I saw was on a b13. This one looks really nice as well. What materials were used? Id like to try it.
Its garden edge with the circle part cut in half, melted and bent backwards to make the mounting point. If you search my username I have a post somewhere with a link to a Neon forum where a guy did it there. It looks different from different angles. I went through 2 of them and I don't think imma do it again. Its only $20 bucks so its worth a try and one of the benefits is you can make it as low as you want. I never cut mine down that's why I think it looks so rediculous.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not really slammed... But im pretty damn low.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts