B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well hello people. I have a Celica GTS and I have a very hard time finding parts and deals for my car, so I figured you guys might be in the same boat so here's a chance for all of us to benefit.

One of my buddies who runs a perf shop is possibly thinking of running a GP on some rims. He asked me to check and see if anybody would be interested in these:
http://www.tirerack.com/mycar/baseframeset.jsp?model=Sentra+GXE&make=Nissan&year=2000

or the Kosei Racing Seneka.

The Kosei K-1 weighs approx. 17 lbs for the 17's. If the interest level is enough he may do the GP. so post.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but there is another member cruising about who owns a new Celica as well, and he's got a couple of mods done.

A search will show you who that person is.

------------------
911 / 944 / 935 Turbo, F355, F40, early Ferrari's, Z06 Vette, RX7, WRX, Lingenfelter Viper, 300ZX, Shelby Cobra, GT40, Copo Camaro's, Countach, McLaren F1, '70 Challenger T/A, Parnelli Jones Mustang, any Mustang's up to '69, Eleanor [Gone in 60 sec], whatever Carroll Shelby touches...
My dream.......is a heated 100 car garage, a nice little house and a racetrack for my driveway......oh yes, a gorgeous & rich wife would be nice too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry people i've been kind of busy lately, and I just checked the boards, it looks like we have enough interest so I'm gonna talk to him today and get us a price, I'll let you guys know soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts